Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Must go to bed soon but first, a few pics of Traveling Fia's arrival!

  1. #1
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    She is having fun. Kirsten and Fia are already to go out around campus today!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member smwoodsie2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2006
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMGosh, Thank you so much, for posting how she is doing! Thank your girls for such a warm welcome! We were all smiles to see her and her first night! I see she is wearing a new beautiful dress and thank you so much!!!! for whoever gave that to her! So, I bet Hallie speaking Spanish made Fia feel nice. Well I hope she has an awesome time today and enjoys Halloween. I was hoping that she would like to be a princess for Halloween, that is why I enclosed it, as well as it is a beautiful nice dress. Well tell her we are happy to see her and give her hugs and kisses for us.
    ~Mama Lorelei & Mama Alexandrea & all the Pleasant Town Girls.

  3. #3
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Traveling Fia arrived today! Here the first few pics of her arrival. I will add to this album tomorrow as Kirsten is going to show Fia around campus and the dolls want to have a Halloween party! So this will also appear in the Halloween parade thread tomorrow-well technically today by my clock but in the daylight hours.

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2100076275

    Enjoy!

  4. #4
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Glad to see Fia is welcomed so well. Nice pictures. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •